Saturday 8 August 2015

Weight loss Progress Pictures

Its not a huge difference, but a difference! I have less of a muffin top!!! I feel a lot better and it's nice to be able to visualize my progress! The scale tells me I'm losing weight, my clothes are feeling loser, but seeing it like this makes me feel that much more accomplished.

Last night when I went to bed I was thinking about some fitness/ weight loss goals and came up with the following list:

Fitness
1. Take an aerobics/ Zumba class
2  Join the local women's soccer league.  I played in high school and miss it!
3. Run a 5k

Weight Loss

1. Lose 15lbs the month of August
2. Hit onederland by January 1st

These may change of course as I progress or I accomplish goals. Do you have any weight loss or fitness goals??


No comments:

Post a Comment