Friday 7 August 2015

I own it...



So this took me a while! But here it is for all to see. I have been so nervous about posting this because I fear the judgement. However, I need to own it. I own all the bad choices! I own every potato chip and lazy coach potato day that got me here!

I have since lost 20lbs and am feeling fabulous! I still have a long road ahead but the results are motivating me! Some of my clothes are already feeling looser and the energy from the exercise has me inspired to do things I would not normally do. My house is a totally a lot more organized and I'm inspired to do more things with my kids too! Can't wait for the next 20lbs to be gone. Maybe Ill start setting some fitness goals....hmmm Ill have to think about that! Progress picture tomorrow!





Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment